A huge part of the backbone of any company is their employees. Without the employees the company could not run all the works smoothly. If the company gets it perfect employee then not much time is taken to build a huge business empire. Selecting the correct employee for the company is a very hard task. According to William Almonte, a single wrong decision can be the reason behind the failure or loss of the company. Following are some tips to help the recruiter in achieving success easily.
These are some rules or protocol which the recruiters have to follow for recruitment. Lets us discuss those rules.
· Vacancy- this is the first thing and basically the main thing on which recruitment depends on. If there is no vacancy there is no need to do any recruitment. If there is any position vacant then the company goes in search of some eligible employee. Following the need the recruitment is organized.
· Position description- before organizing any recruitment program getting proper details of the vacant position is most important thing for the recruiters. Because the total recruitment is based upon the requirement of the position. The questions of the interview are also based on the position description to select the perfect employee for the position.
· Recruitment plan- developing a recruitment plan is very much necessary. If any position is vacant in the company, the company goes in search for employee. If the people not get any information for the vacancy then no one will apply for the post. Letting know the people is very important. These are done by add. By seeing those ads the people will give application. This is another main thing to do before recruitment.
· Select committee- a group of qualified people is required to select the employee or to recruit the employee. The experience of these people also helps in recruiting employee.
· Need of the position- this is another important point to look after. The recruiters will choose the correct person for the job in the basis of the needs of the position. If there was a previous employee, the recruiters need to analyze that and to replace with the correct employee for that job.
· Review application- if a company declares any vacant position many people will apply for the position. But the entire applicants are not eligible for the job. Cutting off the applicants starts from reviewing the application.
· Interview- after all these hard work the final destination comes where the recruitment is done. Interviews are the last test through which the applicants have to pass through.
· Select hire- after the interview is done the recruiters selects some of the applicants who are eligible for the job. After everything fits in the molds then the job is finalized. The discussion regarding is also done after the interviews with the selected candidates.
· Finalizing recruitment- after all of these steps the recruitment is finalized.
These were the steps or tips which describes how a recruiter can achieve success easily. This is the proper guideline for a recruiter to select the correct employee suggested by William Almonte.